วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 16 Mar 2020
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 13 Jun 2023
Requirements for passport holders of Iraq, Afghanistan and Democratic People's Republic of Korea
All applications, regardless of applicant's residency, will be subject to approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, which may take 4 - 6 weeks.
Applicants must provide the following additional documents, regardless of residency
1. 1 completed (Typed only) Application form
2. Two colored passport-sized photos (4x6 cm) taken within 6 months
3. Original passport or travel document which valid more than 6 months and 1 photocopy of passport or travel document
4. 1 Photocopy of Residency Permit Card which valid more than 3 months: signed by the applicant (Original Residency Permit Card of the applicant must be presented to the official of the Visa Section when applying for visa).
5. booking of round-trip ticket or ticket showing a transit in Thailand and hotel booking in Thailand.
6. Financial proof (one of below documents)