APPLYING FOR VISA FOR TRAVELLING TO THAILAND SHOULD BE PLANNED AHEAD AT LEAST 10 DAYS BEFORE TRAVELING DATE
Tourist Visa - Single Entry / Multiple Entries
Visa Application Time: 09.00 - 12.00 am. ONLY
Official Days: Sunday - Thursday (except Embassy’s official holiday here)
Releasing of Approved Visa: 2.00 - 3.00 pm. (Official Days: Sunday - Thursday)
Duration of Visa Process: At least 2 working days (The Embassy WILL NOT issue visa within the same day of receiving your visa application forms and documents)
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA AND CERTIFCATE OF ENTRY (COE):
1. 1 Completed (TYPED ONLY) visa application form (download)
2. 2 Colored pictures: plain background in passport size.
3. Original passport or travel document.
4. 1 Photocopy of passport or travel document.
5. 1 Photocopy of Residency Permit Card: signed by the applicant (Original Residency Permit Card of the applicant must be presented to the official of the Visa Section when applying for visa).
6. Validity of passport or travel document: should not be less than 6 months.
7. Health insurance policy covering all expenditures and medical expenses related to COVID-19 with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000
8. Validity of Residency Permit Card: should not be less than 3 months.
9. Photocopy of airline ticket
10.Confirmation reservation for Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) facility for a period of 14 days from the date of arrival at his/her own expense. (List of ASQ facilities is available at http://hsscovid.com or https://bit.ly/3iBrmJV
11. Photocopy of hotel booking during your stay in Thailand after quarantine.
12. Bank statement in the past three months with a minimum fund of THB 20,000 (approximately QAR 3,000) per person on THB 40,000 (approximately QAR 5,000) per family; OR
13. Original Letter of Certification (Salary Certificate) which indicate salary more than QAR 3,000 : in English from the sponsor / company / or relating working organization stating applicant’s salary and allowances.
Due to COVID-19 situation, all travellers to Thailand need to obtain the Certificate of Entry (COE) from the Royal Thai Embassy before departure. You can apply for COE when you already get Visa at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/
Required documents at the airport on departure date:
- Certificate of Entry (COE)
- Valid Visa
- Health insurance or equivalent document
- ASQ / AHQ confirmation letter
- COVID free certificate with RT-PCR laboratory result, issued no more than 72 hours before departure
- Fit-to-Fly Health Certificate issued no more than 72 hours before departure
1. Visa application with incomplete requirements WILL NOT be accepted. Other additional documents such as valid company’s computer card, letter of certification from the sponsor of the applicant’s parents, etc., could be requested after submission and inspection of the application forms and attached documents by the official.
2. visa fee is QR 150 for single entry and QR 750 IN CASH ONLY
3. No photocopy service is available at the Embassy.
4. Embassy staff / employees are NOT ALLOWED to fill out any visa application form.
5. The Embassy reserves the right to approve or disapprove visa application without any prejudice.
6. The granting of visa is only a pre-entry clearance. It is not a permission to enter Thailand. Thai Immigration authorities at the port of entry still reserve the right to refuse the entry into Thailand of any traveler with valid visa issued.
7. Visa requirements and duration of visa process may vary for applicants from some countries. Additional information on this matter will be informed by the official of the Visa Section.
8. For further information, please email to consular.DOH@mfa.mail.go.th or contact Visa Section at +974 4493 4426, 4493 4432 during 2 - 4 pm. Only.
*** ALL VISA FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE ***