1. 1 Completed (TYPED ONLY) visa application form (download)
2. 2 Colored pictures: plain background in passport size.
3. Original passport or travel document.
4. 1 Photocopy of passport or travel document.
5. 1 Photocopy of Residency Permit Card: signed by the applicant (Original Residency Permit Card of the applicant must be presented to the official of the Visa Section when applying for visa).
6. Validity of passport or travel document: should not be less than 6 months.
7. Validity of Residency Permit Card: should not be less than 3 months.
8. Photocopy of airline round-trip ticket
9. Photocopy of hotel booking during your stay in Thailand.
10. Financial proof (one of below documents)
10.1 Original Letter of Certification (Salary Certificate) which indicate salary more than QAR 3,000 : in English from the sponsor / company / or relating working organization stating applicant’s salary and allowances. In case the applicant is not working, the sponsor could issue the letter (Sample PDF / can download Word file) and attach with 1) copy of sponsor's QID card/passport 2) original letter(s) of sponsor's salary certificate (with copy of establishment card) / bank statement 3) copy of sponsor's ticket.
10.2 Bank statement in the past three months with a minimum fund of THB 20,000 (approximately QAR 3,000) per person on THB 40,000 (approximately QAR 5,000) per family;
11. COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate and Vaccination Card (if any)
12. visa fee is QR 150 for single entry (Valid for 3 months) / QR 750 for multiple entries (Valid for 6 months) CASH ONLY
>> NEW >>Travelling to Thailand (from 1 March 2023 onwards) click here
1. Visa application with incomplete requirements WILL NOT be accepted. Other additional documents such as valid company’s computer card, letter of certification from the sponsor of the applicant’s parents, etc., could be requested after submission and inspection of the application forms and attached documents by the official.
2. No photocopy service is available at the Embassy.
3. Embassy staff / employees are NOT ALLOWED to fill out any visa application form.
4. The Embassy reserves the right to approve or disapprove visa application without any prejudice.
5. The granting of visa is only a pre-entry clearance. It is not a permission to enter Thailand. Thai Immigration authorities at the port of entry still reserve the right to refuse the entry into Thailand of any traveler with valid visa issued.
6. Visa requirements and duration of visa process may vary for applicants from some countries. Additional information on this matter will be informed by the official of the Visa Section.
7. For further information, please email to [email protected] or contact Visa Section at +974 4493 4426, 4493 4432 during 2 - 4 pm. Only.
*** ALL VISA FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE ***
Royal Thai Embassy, Doha สถานเอกอัครราชทูต ณ กรุงโดฮา