**Working hours during Ramandan Holy Month will be different
This visa is granted to a person who is married to a Thai citizen or has a child who is Thai citizen
- Visa application form completely filled out. (Download here)
- Two(2) photographs, size 3cm. x 5cm. light background, MUST not be taken more than 6 months and MUST not be your homemade photographs
- An original Passport or travel documents with (validity not less than 6 months for single entry and 18 months for multiple entries) when you apply for a visa and contain at least two completely empty visa pages) and must not be damaged.
- A copy of Passport (The page that shows your photo, name, date, and place of birth and the expiration date of passport) Please note that the copy shall be on an A4 paper
- 1 Photocopy of Residency Permit Card which valid more than 3 months and passport information on the card should be same as the submitted passport: signed by the applicant (Original Residency Permit Card of the applicant must be presented to the official of the Visa Section when applying for visa).
- Photocopy of airline booking and hotel booking in Thailand.
- Original Letter of Certification in English: from the sponsor / company / or relating working organization stating applicant’s salary and allowances. In case from company, please also attach the valid establishment card (computer card) of the company.
- Original copy of Relationship and Financial Support Certification Letter in English : In case the applicant will cover the expense in Thailand by someone else, the Relationship and Financial Support Certification Letter is required. (Sample of the letter) (Word file)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate and Vaccination Card (if any)
- Flight confirmation (Return ticket)
Additional documents in case of Spouse of a Thai citizen
- Invitation letter from your spouse
- A copy of your valid spouse Thai passport ***Must have a signature from the owner***
- A copy of your spouse Thai house registration and Thai ID-Card ***Must have a signature from the owner**
- A copy of marriage certificate
Additional documents in case of Parent to a Thai Citizen
- Copy of your Thai Child Birth Certificate
- QR 300 for single entry (Valid for 3 months)
- QR 750 for Multiple entries (Valid for 1 year)
- Visa fee paid in CASH ONLY when submitting the application.
- The visa application fee is not refundable.
>> NEW >> Travelling to Thailand (from 1 March 2023 onwards) click here
- Permit to stay up to max 90 days/entry
- The Embassy does not provide a copy or printing service.
- Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents, or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary, without prior notice.
- The Embassy will REJECT your visa application if your document above is not completed.
- Do not apply for a visa earlier than 3 months before your arrival date to Thailand.
- The Embassy will not return the fee paid for visa application in case the applicants apply for the visa too early than 3 months so that the applicants MUST check the period of stay and arrival date to Thailand by yourself carefully.
- PROCESSING TIME (with completed documents)
In-person or by a representative: 2 working days after submitting the documents.
- Successful applicants and dependants are not allowed to work in Thailand.
- The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to refuse a visa to an applicant with insufficient documents or if the reasons are given are not fully supported. The visa fee is non-refundable.