วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 16 Mar 2020
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 28 Aug 2022
Requirements for passport holders of Afghanistan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and Iraq
All applications, regardless of applicant's residency, will be subject to approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, which may take at least one month.
Applicants must provide the following additional documents, regardless of residency
1. 1 completed (Typed only) Application form
2. Two colored passport-sized photos (4x6 cm) taken within 6 months
3. Original passport or travel document which valid more than 6 months and 1 photocopy of passport or travel document
4. 1 Photocopy of Residency Permit Card which valid more than 3 months: signed by the applicant (Original Residency Permit Card of the applicant must be presented to the official of the Visa Section when applying for visa).
5. booking of round-trip ticket or ticket showing a transit in Thailand and hotel booking in Thailand.
6. Original Letter of Certification in English: from the sponsor / company / or relating working organization stating applicant’s salary and allowances. In case from company, please also attach the valid establishment card (computer card) of the company.
7. Original copy of Relationship and Financial Support Certification Letter in English : In case the applicant will cover the expense in Thailand by someone else, the Relationship and Financial Support Certification Letter is required. (Sample of the letter)
8. Evidence of adequate finance (equivalent to 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)
Passport Holders of Afghanistan may apply for a visa at the Royal Thai Embassy in Islamabad or the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Karachi for faster processing times.
Sunday-Thursday 09.00-12.00 hrs. & 14.00 - 15.00 hrs.